This is my Kumi experimental necklace. I wanted it to be a lariat and then decided to finish it with free form peyote and long knotted strands. The long knotted strands caught in the door handle of Carolyn's car. We rescued what we could. So I changed it to just a toggles and loop closure. (One side is Kumi and the other free form peyote in the photo o the right). The Kumi is very heavy and is a mix of sizes of seed beads and other specials.

I hoped the blue would upload down here. This was originally meant to be a bracelet. It is the spiral loop. I made it too long and so added the tubular herringbone and a magnetic clasp and VOILA! After that class with MH i made several of these for presents. This is the only one photographed.



Comments

  1. Wow! Your beadwork is incredibly beautiful. I'm just now getting back into it, and made some jewelry recently, which I put on my blog. Next I want to experiment with freeform beading.
    www.xanga.com/weavingtheweb

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by,wish we could chat over a glass of wine and chocolate.

Popular posts from this blog

401 WOYWW Another hot day

WOYWW 415

WOYWW 422