Catching up

NASCAR was fantastic. The noise the crowds the cars, the races, just a blast. Using a blank board book I created a visual memory of the trip. it requires a few more photos. They are in the camera as ONCE again I left the image card from the digital at home in the printer. SO I bought a throw away and lost it the second day only to recover it on the way home. So at a later date I'll throw in photos and hopefully Ruth will send some of theirs. Lois also had her camera so there should be some of the invasion of Missouri. So great to see Ruth's marble house and for the 3 of us to get together. My computer crashed when I returned and just as i completed Good Girl bad girl for Janet's round robin. So I created a different scenario not risque but within the time left to complete my part.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

401 WOYWW Another hot day

WOYWW 415

WOYWW 422