Monday, September 1, 2008

ATC Wall Hanging



In the second issue of Cloth Paper Scissors I saw a wall hanging by Dlae Rollerson and always wanted to make one. So I did. it was very time consuming and my carpal tunnel came back as it was hell hand sewing through melted stuff all 44 ATCs. I plan to add a few more dangles. It involved lots of heat gun application and burning. now I have a sodering iron with a pencil thin tip I can set the world on heat. I am making another, minus hand work and I plan to sew up all those other ATC I received in swaps.


2 comments:

  1. OMG, your wall hanging is simply delicious! All the colors are my favorite colors. I'm taking an on-line class with Dale Rollerson at the moment and am having a blast. Again love you ATC's.
    hugs,
    Ute
    http://www.utes-trolls.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous piece that is! I haven't seen anyone else do something like that with their ATCs. Lots of friends are collecting them, but keeping them in boxes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by,wish we could chat over a glass of wine and chocolate.