On the road again





The RV is all loaded up, well almost I keep finding things like my water color pencils.  I am continuing to use the journal Sue Bleisweiss gave me.  it is so beautiful.  Used it for the Florida trip and it is a perfect size.  On this trip most of my entries will be from free travel guides etc.  torn and glued with a little sketching and scribbles.

Part of this trip is an RV rally.  Last year it was in Montgomery Texas so we went to Messina Hoff vineyard and following lunch enjoyed a great wine tasting.  This year we will be taking off often as we are right there by the  Paso and central coast wineries1  The Rally is in Bakersfield.


Also will visit the Seven Sisters Quilt Fest in SLO at the Madonna Inn.  
En route I plan to bead.  Hopefully there are bead shops with great seed beads in the area.  It came as a horrible shock to realize that size6 bead is not a good size for seed bead creations.  So I have a bag full of beads and will spend those long hours on I 10 digging around grunting and groaning while matching and mating color and shine.

Comments

  1. Watercolour pencils and sketchbook, never leave home without them. Have a great trip and be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bon voyage! Have a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by,wish we could chat over a glass of wine and chocolate.

Popular posts from this blog

401 WOYWW Another hot day

WOYWW 415

WOYWW 422