My High Anxiety necklace

I always have something to work on when we travel and now wrist is fixed it's back to beading. I only meant to make the rope but decided to try the rest of it just for fun. It became an obsession. It is from June/July Beadwork from a project by girl wonder Scarlett Lanson. At just 18 she has become queen of glitz for her crystal bead weaving designs. I have very little in the way of crystals so I changed it up and used glass drops and other seed beads.

This is the focal bead.
here is the covered clasps and end covers that I had to work out.
here is the whole thing.

Comments

  1. Well done! Now you need a new outfit and place to wear and show it off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by,wish we could chat over a glass of wine and chocolate.

Popular posts from this blog

401 WOYWW Another hot day

WOYWW 415

WOYWW 422