Friday, August 6, 2010

Trees gone wild & wackey


I am so impressed with myself i finally found how to edit images on Picasa and then blog it. I am trying to switch from PSP13. This masterpiece or should it be mistress piece has a fabric paper background using colored tissue paper. The dye tends to run onto the fabric. I then added my trees gone wild. This is for the techniques book that Deane and I work on once a month; that is the plan but we frequently are diverted. Last month we made batik. I threw mine away and will never do that again. I think Deane said it was the wrong kind of wax.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I love your posts Monica! I have been working on pages for your book today--having lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by,wish we could chat over a glass of wine and chocolate.