Sunday, January 9, 2011

Milliande Days 4,5,6,7

it finally hit me that there was a problem with the time i was spending on these pages.  Since each day she posts a video showing her making each page and prompt(?)  and this is a nudge for me to use her theme than the whole;e process needs to be done in a day.   It is not something that requires hours.  There is no explanation of how so to use use her visual prompts as a kick to get on with it.  Therefore enjoying it became my mantra.  Since my concept or should we say how I use a sketchbook is a combination of ideas, doodle samples, sketches etc and before I got onto the paper kick my medium was fabric where  a blank page was NEVER a challenge One just spent hours with fabrics.  So here is the start of this new "modus operandi".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by,wish we could chat over a glass of wine and chocolate.