Kelly Kilmer, J.O.Y. CLASS

Two more pages for this class.  
Here is a great way to use up the inserts that come with Rx and you end up with a stack of them.  ( The US ones are written by scientists I think in UK they are written so that the patient understands what they are taking). Tore up lots of inserts, covered page.   Returning again to my hip replacement theme,  I added the xray as focus image;  stamped poppy because when tearing up paper i recalled the hallucinations that came from the opiates they give you so you feel no pain. In hospital the hallucinations  were lime green glittery butterflies.


As I read and went over Kelly's notes it became obvious that the words/journaling are merely art details or added parts and that really i should be leaving great areas for journaling.  In fact it is a part of 
the composition and the images and journaling does not relate.  In fact you could make tons of these then go back and write on any you wanted to.  
.


So for this one I found the focus image. Bionica(!), them just found bits and scraps that fitted, played around with background and ended up stamping it as i cannot recall the great place i put my Artists's Cellar stencils. 

 

Comments

  1. Brilliant, both of them! Great colour combos, and Bionica is, well, every boys dream isn't she?! I particularly like the first one because it is so personal to you.

    My Kelly JOY has kinda taken a back seat with everything else going on, but you've inspired me to get on with it again.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collages! I also pick the first one. There is something very beautiful to me about x-rays and the human anatomy. However since I had a knee replacement, the thought of a hip replacement scares me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally getting to get around to my favorite blogs! Things just stacked up. You have been busy with the classes and sewing - great work all round. I saw one of the little dresses somewhere and they are so sweet. I think you are on a road trip now. Have fun and keep a journal. Love your blog. Lori from sketchbook

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by,wish we could chat over a glass of wine and chocolate.

Popular posts from this blog

401 WOYWW Another hot day

WOYWW 415

WOYWW 422