Where does the day go?

It seems to have been a very busy week or two.  It is the time for the semi annual medical and since everyone specializes it feels like doctors take over life. it really is not that bad.  The time eater is the world of online.   


Two weeks ago the swap bug hit and I joined two swaps and decided to make a set of birthday cards.  The latter proved to be a gluey mess.  After this battle I switched to the  Day of the Dead swap.  Research is one of my favorite activities for a swap and the internet is brimming with wonderful photos and information of this Hispanic festival.  it is far more complex and interesting than Halloween. My friend Kay mailed me photos of their collection of dancing skeletons and  Mexican folk art.    This was a paper-bag swap.  Amazing how you can turn three paper-bags into an album. I will post it all later when mailed. Next it was to work on the chunky book swap.  Since this swap has 11 participants it required a more organized approach.  the theme is music and my image collect yielded so excellent ideas.  unfortunately I have once again forgotten how to use Paint Shop Pro so had to work in print master.  


 this is my work table.  I am one of those people who requires everything to be on the work surface and the thought of putting anything away fills me with horror.


Despite this frenzy of cutting stamping, painting, sewing, gluing ,redoing, 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

401 WOYWW Another hot day

WOYWW 415

WOYWW 422