Wednesday, July 25, 2012

WOYWW 164


Oh what a week!
All the chores one has after a trip and then to put away all the stuff found on trip, not completed, find everything I bought, catch-up and console Tripper who has become my shadow with claws!
On arrival home, I worked quickly at finishing the All Things Tim (ATT )  6x6 page swap Summer Travel.  it was somewhat intimidating as you are making a page for someone else to fill in and I cannot visualize that.  Some time after Aug 17 I will show my pages.  The packet of them is to the right, there were 15 to make .  Then I signed for Hot Summer Nights on Inky Rangers sprayed some tags and could not produce the image i wanted.  Also dabbled with the chunky book swap Wine Women and Song on another Yahoo group The SketchBook project .  This swap is run by  Lorena who is always making interesting art.  


I will have to return to my travels later as I am sorting through images and tagging them on Picasa. 
Thanks everyone who visited last week.  it will be later before I start visiting.


Want to join in the fun at WOYWW go to Julie
it is like a coffee with a friend



14 comments:

  1. Interesting busy desk this week! Lots of fun sounding projects too! :)
    Have a great Wednesday!
    ~Sandy #118 WOYWW
    sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow very jealous of your work space, Thanks for sharing

    Lauren #91 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. phew,you have certainly been busy then,have fun :)
    happy woyww
    kay #35

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW you goy straight into it,good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you are busy--and what a great space to work!

    :)trisha
    #137 this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like you are rocking the Tim techniques. Your work table looks so nice and neat. Mine's a big mess.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure you have tons of inspiration after your fabulous vacation! Can't wait to see what you create next!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh lots of lovely Tim goodies there! have fun. Thanks for visiting me. Sunshine Girl #1

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your work desk looks vibrant and busy. jenx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I stopped by last night, but my computer froze up and I just went to bed. Now I'm back and know you had a wonderful vacation. I didn't WOYWW this week, but I still wanted to stop by and say hello. Guess it's back to "normal," huh?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh you've been busy since you got back. Love the holiday pics, making me pine for a trip somewhere
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why did you have to console Tripper? Did something happen to your other cat, or does he just not like you travelling?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We lost our beloved Spunky a few weeks before we left for the vacation. It was the first time Tripper was alone and despite my neighbor and friends visiting he hid from them.

      Delete
  13. Aw, I like your expression 'shadow with claws!"

    I can't envisage preparing pages for someone else to work on - I've never taken part in a collaborative art event either. I don't think I'd be very good at adding stuff to someone else's work (and I really don't think I could cope with someone else doing stuff to mine!!).

    Your workdesk looks a hive of activity, I always enjoy coming and seeing what you're up to :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by,wish we could chat over a glass of wine and chocolate.