WOYWW # 174 iPad challenges

I cannot load iPad photos to my blog. So my plans to write and post photos has been dashed.  need i add that hours have gone into trying to do stuff on the iPad.  Yesterday was a small Victory when i found the dam thing get befuddled when i try to update more than one app at a time.  Like me it does not multitask.  
  my work space taken on iPad, sent to me and opened in PC and then saved!
Now that is one awful photo.  It shows the book cover of our trip to Breaux Bridges (back in April) and one of the necklaces that is thrown to the crowd.  I am planning on breaking it up and gluing the crawfish to the cover.

it has been a busy week as i finished up two projects mailed them off, forgetting to photograph them; fixing tags to use as pages on next week's trip to NASCAR in Charlotte NC.  and making progress in tidying office.  I do plan to post later in week.  My goal is to try and write on the road.

Now back to Big Red to see if I can fathom out how to get photo's off the iCloud and onto my blog.  

Comments

  1. iGuess I'm lucky iDon't have an iCloud, iPad, or iPhone. A bit of humor there. At least it looks like you are working on the problem. LOVE that necklace. I never got anything at Mardi Gras that looked like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ipads are a challenge and no they are not very good at multitasking when loading apps, they only do one thing at a time.

    Belated WOYWW greetings.

    Eliza #53

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin good :) Love having a peek into the spaces of fellow crafter's! If you happen to peek in on my blog, be sure to wear a hard hat! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by,wish we could chat over a glass of wine and chocolate.

Popular posts from this blog

401 WOYWW Another hot day

WOYWW 415

WOYWW 422