WOYWW 180

Well waiting for a post from Julie, not quite Wednesday in UK.  Julie had the mad idea to have people write a post with photos to show what is on their desk every Wednesday then all visit each others desk and leave comments.  it is so interesting and so many talented people worldwide and even some others with messy desks.  Hurrah

A busy week not helped by bursitis in my hip, painful standing or sitting.  Good news fingers work.

My desk as usual, a cacophony of ideas abandoned and developed.  here is a page in the Colorado travel journal


   A takeover of my seat


Pages 2 and 3.  I found a video on Prima on making an accordion book. that I adjusted .  I do not have any of their papers so had to improvise.  So instead of beautiful designed expensive paper i am using mail junk and all manner of re-purposed bits and pieces.


Well time for dinner as i just spent another art day with Deanie.  She is producing so much beautiful fiber work.

Discovered that my problem posting on Blogsy was due to my router and WiFi speed.  you are all correct, it is a great app and so inexpensive.  now when we travel Ican post when we have WiFi.
 Lance one of the developers of Blogsy is so very helpful and patient and guided me through resolving the problems and understanding my iPad.


Comments

  1. I have someone who takes over my seat, too. He also helps me paint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to see your book pages on

    www.sketchbook friends.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, ha - I love the takeover bid :) Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Monica! Your Colorado journal looks like so much fun! And I adore the photo of the kitty who took your seat! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your journalling is lovely and I love your cat, so cute ♥ Mine are quite bad for jumping on the craftdesk whenever they see glitter, ribbon or anything else that spells chaos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Monica..so lovely to meet you via WOYWW. Your projects look amazing and your cat is so cute. One of my cats loves to be near me when I craft though he loves to play with crafty bits too !!

    Happy crafting

    Annie x your newest follower x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Travel journal is looking great, and I love the idea of an album made up of recycled and repurposed papers and pieces... you're not going to get much done unless you form a counter-bid for your seat though! Happy WOYWW!
    Alison x
    #4

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your book looks brilliant - and it's perfect that you've used junk mail etc. I'm loving the photo of your 'assistant'!

    So good to hear you've sorted out your Blogsy problems, thank goodness for Lance!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much fab craftiness to snoop round on your desk today. Really hope your hip improves very soon.
    Hugs,
    A x #74

    ReplyDelete
  10. sorry Im very late with my WOYWW visits ,I had no time to visit anyone yesterday.what a lot is going on love the journal pages and i s something on my to do list for one day..not brave enough to start yet. LOL why do cats always want our spot !!!..have a great week x #60

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Monica - it's there in the recipe on my blog. Probably a bit hidden though :( I got 7 x 1lb jars (the standard size of a jam or marmalade jar) from the quantity of ingredients in the recipe. Enough to give some away and some to keep for the two-legged mouse who lives here :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by,wish we could chat over a glass of wine and chocolate.

Popular posts from this blog

401 WOYWW Another hot day

WOYWW 415

WOYWW 422