Tuesday, November 20, 2012

WOYWW 181 FINISHED AT LAST

Finally, finished my Colorado Travel Memories and cleared my desk; now to dump all the paper as tomorrow we head out for Thanksgiving at Bentsen Palms RV Park in Mission TX.

here it is.  The idea comes from a You tube video by Steff Miller.  Using Prima Paper and embellishment she created a beautiful book.  Mine is a little different.  I have written this post 4 times and Blogger had a fit and DID It Its's way!!!!!


Spine and outside cover 











  

bend your neck as if in Yoga for this one!!! it is the fold out accordion book from page above.




ran out of steam for Pagosa Springs where we splashed around in the various hot water pools.  

Flap folded out.

   
Homeward bound and a last day in  a favorite place, Santa Fe NM




HAPPY THANKSGIVVING Y'ALL

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this book, Monica. It looks really GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, thanks for letting me peek into your creative world this morning. That's a great memory you have created there, thanks for sharing!
    Neil#34

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved seeing my favorite places from your travels. What did you like best? Beautiful and clever book/journal. Thanks for sharing it. Lori de Froup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Colorado album is wonderful....such lovely work. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely book I love this 'junk journal' style Jacqui #96

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cool way to make a book, and you've done it brilliantly - fantastic grunge look to your album! Happy WOYWW!
    Alison x
    #63

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool travel album! Seems you had a great time in my former home state. Happy WOYWW! Nan 93

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome travel album...love it!
    Hugs, Renee
    #125

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hullo there Monica, ah yu have obviously a lot of time working onto his loved the bend the neck view :D Many thanks for popping over and for sharing ~ Happy WOYWW! Shaz in Oz.x #1

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is an amazing book! Happy WOYWW xxx Laura #51

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thought I'd commented about this wonderful book - but clearly only in my head! This is absolutely superb, I love all the flaps, pockets and travel ephemera from your trip. A really lovely memento :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. How difficult was it to use the accordion to put your folio's in? I love your travel album. We will be on our way to the South West too in January of 2013, and it was fun to look at your journal. I wished I could have been in Santa Fe with you! One day. When hubby and me go live in New Mexico, you have to come and visit us and we need to do the back road between Taos and Santa Fe together... with a little stop in Trampas and Chamisal... And maybe Madrid... grin. Is there a way where I can see your pages bigger? See you in TTV...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by,wish we could chat over a glass of wine and chocolate.