WOYWW Nov 27

On my workspace are Distress Stains in bright colors. Hope they simplify covering with color. As much as I like Dylusions it always results in paints everywhere so i thought I would give this a try.





A fast week, well faster than usual with the Thanksgiving holiday that we spent in Mission TX at an RV park next to a state park, famous for birding. My bird is an orange Altamira oriole.



 The park has many volunteers an great bird watching spots. All the birds are high performers, total hams. The famous green jays are so bossy.

 The chachalakas are the clowns, running around, up and down trees and so noisy

. Great place for Thanksgiving with friends Kate and Dennis.  Kate is an incredible cook.  She has a garden so always whips up great meals.  they travel in an Airstream.


Finished travel journal and now on to tags: managed to spend time with neighbor Carol and her visiting Mom, MarVee, playing with inks and stamps. Showed them how I made flowers and they both created some beautiful cards.

Writing this on iPad at doctors office. Will have to post then ad images at home as edit as they were downloaded on PC.  Shot in hip and home with an ice pack.  Hope it fixes bursa

Comments

  1. I love orioles! They are so pretty and just the perfect color of orange for you Monica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monica! It's nice to meet you. I love WOYWW because I get to make new friend every week.

    Oh I love the pictured you shared from bird watching. I have always wanted to do that. I feed and watch the birds mainly in my backyard but I want to see new birds. Thank you so much for sharing.

    Have a blessed day.

    Come play on my desk if you are free.

    Belinda (81)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hullo there Monica - wow I love those birds - Gods creation is truly breath taking isn't it??! :D Thanks so much for popping over and thanks for sharing ~ happy WOYWW! Shaz in Oz. x #1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monica, thank you for sharing the bird photos! I really enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I wonder how you get on with the bright colour Distress Stains (I LOVE Distress Stains!!).

    Wonderful orange oriole - perfect for you :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by,wish we could chat over a glass of wine and chocolate.

Popular posts from this blog

401 WOYWW Another hot day

WOYWW 415

WOYWW 422