Thursday, December 6, 2012

Day6 12 tags of......

I may never catch up and get the first 4 done. This was easier but I must redo as I have some great ideas.

This is my rendition of Teri Anderson's 12 tags of Christmas with a feminine twist. I used some of the fiber in my collection from my days in fiber and embellishment. Just love mixing fiber, paper, glitter and glue. I made a couple more trees and tomorrow will make a tag then edit this post and adding them to it, that is to keep them on the same post. It is very gratifying to feel that the two tags completed so far are a super learning experience and make me so happy.

 

2 comments:

  1. You know, those little trees would make adorable pins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teri's right, what a great idea! I really like these little Christmas trees and the sparkle too.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by,wish we could chat over a glass of wine and chocolate.