Friday, December 7, 2012

Tag 5 and 6 of the 12 Tags of....

This is another Tag 5. It really is a learning experience as I do not copy well.

12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist, Now for todays tag. Julia Stainton made a 3D tag using a Tim Holtz die the snowflake rosette. Of course I do not have it. So I just read through her directions and just added my own twist. You could say twisted idea!

I managed to emboss the card, again no snowflake embossing folder so used a circles then i swiped it with a pink dabber, embossed it with powder and forgot to tap the excess off so when the heat gun was applied it flew all over me. The flower is from tattered floral cut out of old book pages sprayed with Dyan Reavery's purple, crushed grape . The leaves are felt and the photo is not coming up vertical

Think the mess needs a tidy up. Tomorrow is lemon meringue pie day.

 

2 comments:

  1. I like the tree a lot and the purple paper flowers and the lemon meringue pie!! Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that you do not copy well, Monica - your own style is always far more interesting. Lemon meringue pie, mmmmmmm :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by,wish we could chat over a glass of wine and chocolate.