Monday, January 21, 2013

MYPL

This is page 8 from the class Marvel Your Precious Life, MYOL by Kelly Kilmer .  It is a very  enjoyable class, with lots of handouts that are well written and illustrated, and there is a FB page where we had a chat.  Everything is posted to a closed yahoo group.  there are 31 layouts in the class, on a day for the month of January.  i joined late so i am behind.  it is my second class with Kelly and now I am able to write on images.  Although I do not keep a journal, I do make travel journals so hope this will help change the design of the next one. 

yesterday it was over 70 F (21.1 C)and beautiful, today  we have a cold morning and fog. this was originally posted through Blogsey as i used the iPad for photographing my page. 



5 comments:

  1. Wonderful, Monica! What kind of pen did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page, the class sounds really interesting.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monica, I'd taken something down off the wall in the craft room and was filling the holes in. It seemed a waste to throw all the leftover Polyfilla away :-D.
    Great page. I join in Kate's http://thekathrynwheel.blogspot.co.uk/ 365 Journal but intend to do a travel/holiday journal next time I go away - providing I remember of course :-/
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorite pages, Monica! I LOVE the eye! And red poppies are one of my favorite flowers. But besides that, the way you put everything together is very appealing! Wonderful composition. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my favorite pages, Monica! I LOVE the eye! And red poppies are one of my favorite flowers. But besides that, the way you put everything together is very appealing! Wonderful composition. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by,wish we could chat over a glass of wine and chocolate.