Wednesday, January 9, 2013

WOYWW 188

Yesterday i joined the gym at the Kroc Center and signed for the Kelly Kilmer class Marvel Your Precious Life, a journal class.  just love Kelley's style and she does not have a list of expensive materials.  we had rain and thunderstorms all night , a little bit of help for the aquifer.  

Julie the creator of WOYWWW  wrote a post last week about the pitfalls of cleaning up.  I agree with her for after spending days cleaning up I stated on a project to make button fairies.  
hence my  desk
 my work table, the tags are my button fairies, big reveal next week!!!


this is the cutting area and open book to left is where I store cling stamps.

Now must add to my journal Doings and start my Kelly Journal.  
Tripper, boss cat, is posed for a busy day.
Now to my second coffee of the morning.  Have a great day checking out work tops

14 comments:

  1. Well what a fab work space you have! You certainly seem to have plenty on the go! x Jo #49
    ps don't forget to check out the bargains in the Jan sale over in our blog shop...
    http://sisterscraftycreations.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy desk! Your journal class sounds wonderful. I need the gym, but have choosen to start walking the dog since were are both Holiday Heavy ...LOL
    Love to hear more about the journal class and looking forward to some pics of it!
    Krisha #110

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the final project.

    I am new to WOYWW and friends with Sandee. Hope you have a chance to check out my blog and desk.
    Lori #81

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am well jealous of your workspace, you look so well organised! Button Fairies sound very interesting, I'm looking forward to seeing the finished items! Happy WOYWW! xxx Keren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous busy desk... can't wait for the Button Fairy reveal! Thanks for your visit and happy WOYWW!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi
    This is my first time at WOYWW and I hope you don't mind me looking around your blog while I am here.
    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic workspace you have - look forward to seeing your button fairies! Chris 87

    ReplyDelete
  8. I try and not clean up to much as I'll never find something when I put it in a new "organized" spot! lol I'm always going back to where it"used to be". Love the boss kitty sitting in your chair and looking at you, like come on, we got things to craft! One day late but aiming to comment on EVERYONE this WOYWW, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have an awesome Cat-sistant!! I miss having one of those!

    Happy Crafting!
    Jeannie #60

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a fun and productive space to me, and if this is where you make all your beautiful artwork, then it's definitely the perfect place to work! I'm sure Tripper likes it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you've been quite busy. Happy WOYWW! Apryl #9

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have a great workspace there. Night and cheery!! Thanks for stopping by -- Brigita #113

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like the boss kitty is ready to take over the keyboard for blogging. :-) April #136

    ReplyDelete
  14. I enjoyed having a nose around your work desk - it's such a wonderful creative area. I don't know this 'cleaning up' of which you speak..... ;)

    xx
    ps good luck with the gym!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by,wish we could chat over a glass of wine and chocolate.