WOYWW 192

Busy week and continuing to work on Kelly Kilmer class   Marvel Your Precious Life.  I get stuck when I can't find and image and today broke out of that funk.  As a result the cleaned up studio fell into a total mess.

Here are today's pages
Cutting Down


Trying to stay healthy


Think positive


Changing Lives


time, the toughest mistress

Thankful To Be

SO now 11 more to go!!!  it is really making me think differently about journaling and layouts.  i finished 3 of them today and made the others.  I found it easier to make the backgrounds all together then go back and write al the journaling.  Think I got that idea from Teesha Moore.

Tomorrow, really is Wednesday so I will try to run around and see as many as possible at WOYWW .     SAY HII TO JULIE

Oh yes I actually gave all my fabrics away YESTERDAY.  Feel a bit light headed.  lets face it if you don't use it in 10 years......

Comments

  1. These are fabulous! I can see you are totally enjoying this class. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are great. Wish you could join Barbara and I on our Artdays. We are both working on these and it's so fun to watch them unfold together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're on a roll with your journal pages - they are wonderful! Perfect images, and I love how you've written around them, over them and under them.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Monica-looks like you are on a roll and really enjoying this class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy WOYWW what fabulous pages you have created...love them very much. Thanks for sharing...Gill x #50

    ReplyDelete
  6. what great pages, not seen the like before. Especially like the Time one. Francesca #108

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Monica, your journal pages are really awesome. Can't wait to see the other 11
    Krisha #137

    ReplyDelete
  8. your journal pages are fantastic it looks like to are really enjoying this.
    Happy WOYWW
    Ria #75

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my your journal pages are stunning! Happy Wednesday. :o)
    Sue x (MiniOwner@127)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, you’re certainly cracking on with your project Monica, you’ve six fab pages there. Glad you’re finding the journaling easier. It’s something I’ve never mastered I’m afraid.

    Happy Crafting!
    Sue @ 88
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't done any journaling myself yet, but am looking forward to trying it. I bought a journal and keep looking at it. I ordered Dina Wakley's book so I am hoping it will take some of the fear out of it for me. Your pages are so lovely, and one the messages behind each one. Great backgrounds too. I am off to check out Kelly Kilmer as I am not familiar with her. Thanks for the visit made my evening.
    Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your journal pages are wonderful! You have so much storage space, I think I have shelf envy. :-)
    HeatherM #159

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous pages! Mess is good, gets the creativity flowing! Sorry I am so late posting, having a mare of a time.

    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow stunning journal pages and lots to look at on your crafty desk. Happy woyww :-) Kezzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great pages, Monica! Rita's right! It would be so much fun if you could join us on our art dates! With the three of us working away on our pages, there would be so much inspiration and positive energy in the room!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cool and inspirational! Love them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by,wish we could chat over a glass of wine and chocolate.

Popular posts from this blog

401 WOYWW Another hot day

WOYWW 415

WOYWW 422