Tuesday, April 30, 2013

WOYWW. 204

Well yesterday I thought I had completed the Swatches classes and then today Kelly put up 29 and 30. That means 2 more to go. I finished 5 backgrounds and intended writing them up and embellishing on the trip to Breaux Bridges for the Crawfish Festival. They will be finished and then on return will finish the final two. After completing the backgrounds , my desk was cleared and I sorted all the images. I may have to attack the garbage to find a few good backgrounds! So here is the tidy desk, hay! It' relative. On the front left all the bits traveling with me, my big , too big journal and the baskets with torn out images and one with backgrounds
Made a tag as a thank you for friends. This is it.




Wiped out my camera in error Sunday and lost some great shots
Tomorrow it will be 90 F and 40 in the pm. Enough to screw up the world!

Bedtime and tomorrow it is load the RV, buy groceries and generally prepare for the trip.  Just a short trip but it takes as much work as a long one.

See you next week and I will try to visit everyone as I just love popping into all you crafting worlds.

20 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful trip - I remember your Crawfish Festival trip from last year, it looks such fun!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome tag Monica. Happy Wednesday!
    SueC#107

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun and don't eat too many crawfish!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great and safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Short trip or long trip I find the RV does not know the difference LOL GREAT tag!
    Krisha #36 Have a good trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely tag

    Happy WOYWW, have a great week

    Candace #58

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely tag! Happy WOYWW! #100

    ReplyDelete
  8. good luck with the backgrounds and that is a fantastic tag I love it
    Happy WOYWW enjoy the rest of your week and I hope you get plenty of crafting time
    Ria #113

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your journal looks cool. There's nothing like a class to spur productivity. Well, and honestly, WOYWW helps, too. :) Hope you have fun at the festival. Happy Wednesday. ~ Laura #105

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your journal looks very cool and it sounds like you've had fun with the class. Have fun at the festival! Happy WOYWW and thanks for the visit. ~ Laura #105

    [Posting a second time with a different "account" since Blogger seemed to eat it the first time around]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look at that great cutting surface you have! Happy WOYWW! Lindsay #93

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh have fun at the festival - stay in the shade!
    Gorgeous tag ;-)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. the journal looks amazing and what a lovely organised desk. Love your tag too.

    Karen
    number 131

    ReplyDelete
  14. A nice BIG work space! You have a lot more room to mess up!!! Very tidy indeed! Happy WOYWW! Sue 14

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhh lovely colours and style for your tag.
    Sandra.@101

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your swatch book looks awesome. Lovely tag! Thanks for visiting my blog. I have craft ADD, so the stitching isn't done for more than 20 minutes at a time lol. #116

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to look in your journal, I will have to browse your blog. Have fun RV ing!
    Kim #111

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love that tag, shame about the photos you lost.

    Happy WOYWW.

    Cazzy x #157

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fun blog you have! The cowboy boots and hat make a fantastic thank you - lucky friend!! I scrolled through a couple of entrée and then stopped on that beuatiful, lush, green view you have...looks like heaven to me right now. Enjoy your trip!!
    Sara j #22

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by,wish we could chat over a glass of wine and chocolate.