WOYWW 213 A Late Start

Had everything ready to start writing this on Tuesday and wham! too tired.  Just read Julie's post and decided to get cracking!!!  

My computer desk, a tag to try out Rock Candy Crackle Paint as per TH on the Ranger site.  

It was over 100 F on Friday and Saturday.  My DH played golf, teeing off at 2.30 and 1.30 respectively,for 5 hours each day, He only managed 3 hours on Sunday when is was cooler and humid!.  very stubborn so here is the page in my journal. he has now recovered and off there today and it is a lot cooler  Mad Dogs and Englishmen.


I want to make a series of cards in general themes so that I have them on hand.  This was the first try.

The desk looking west, with journasl scattered around,  the big one in the background is Doings, then the Dylusions journal that I will use when I get Kate's DVD and my swatches journal.

 Another close up view looking towards my computer desk also covered in "stuff"

i made this spread yesterday called "the view from a short person".  I was looking for something and found all these legs was reminded of meeting someone in 5 inch heels who appeared to be all legs!

This was finished this week and relates to locking the keys in the trunk (boot) of my car and not finding a lock smith who could open it until VW road service stepped in and told us who could.  


So there you see it my week.

have a good one and if you want to see what crafter's desks and lives reveal visit Mrs Dunnit  who thought up this wild idea.  

have a great week.  we plan to celebrate the 4th very quietly.  I maybe cooking chicken for Tripper as he eats it.  Probably throws it up but i have yet to find it.

Comments

  1. It looks like you have such a wonderful space! And I LOVE your journals - just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful post! you have been highly productive despite the heat - love the mad dogs page!
    happy WOYWW and have a blessed week :)
    no. 35

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab post, love reading about everyones day to day lives! Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #41 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the last one Monica!! Looks like you are having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on Tim's tag for this month, I still have to get my head round what I am going to do, might honour Madiba...#49

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely journal pages, Monica, and I particularly like the locked car one! Lol! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, and for your encouraging remarks about my forthcoming test. I'm trying not to worry too much!! Keep an eye on my blog for more photos as my new ARTHaven takes shape. I'm super excited about it!

    Happy WOYWW,
    Shoshi #91

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for visiting my Desk, yours looks like your having a lot of fun
    Silvia #51

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for Visiting, looks like your having a lot of fun at your Desk
    Silvia#51

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute cards--I love the short person one! (Yes, people in my family have been known to call me Stumpy) Jean 8

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Mad Dogs page...... haha! And the one with all those legs!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the art going on here, you have been busy!

    Cazzy x
    #113

    ReplyDelete
  12. WoW you have been busy AND in the sweltering heat too !!!
    Sorry to hear about the car key thingie !! - bummer :-(
    Thanks for letting me visit :-)
    Happy WOYWW

    IKE x #30

    ReplyDelete
  13. G'day Monica
    thanks for dropping by my blog for WOYWW. Oh my what gorgeous journal pages you have been doing....the mad dogs and Englishmen made me laugh...men and their golf!!
    hugs
    Annette In Oz #21

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy 4th of July... Love your art journal pages and the short person perspective is brilliant. Have a lovely week.
    Sandra de

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your tag, mad dogs page and the all legs and this is also coming from a person that is short. I don't understand how people can play golf hitting the ball for miles and hitting it some more only to get it in the hole a few times and to make things worse it is done in all sorts of weather. Crazy.

    Thanks for visiting and the advice on the floor coverings, it is making me really think.

    Happy WOYWW
    Eliza & Yoda 81

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh my days just how busy have you been Monica and with the weather that hot. Your cards and journals are looking fantastic just love your style
    Happy WOYWW enjoy the rest of your week
    Ria #52

    ReplyDelete
  17. I didn't play in WOYWW this week, but had to stop by to see what you were up to. I see Tim has come up with yet another product everyone thinks they need to buy. Never heard of Rock Candy Crackle Paint, but I like the tag.

    The heat is murder here, too. I feel for your hubby. I would NOT have been out and about in that heat.

    Love your card. It is SO you. Now all it needs is chocolate (grin).

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the way you're using pieces of bodies as collage fodder. Your husband golfing is delightful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by,wish we could chat over a glass of wine and chocolate.

Popular posts from this blog

401 WOYWW Another hot day

WOYWW 415

WOYWW 422