Tuesday, October 22, 2013

WOYWW 229 Bad Week

Do not. Seem to be able to do any thing this week except cook. My muse seems to wander and never sticks with anything. I managed to complete so of Tim Holtz class but not too much mostly embossing. Th many tag backgrounds. I am trying to get a handle on the Samsung GS4. i cannot answer phone call as I seem unable to swipe when it rings. The phots taken on it do not fly off to a cloud or even Picasa. Here is the work space.

My brother in law died Sunday morning and i have not made progress in making a Sympathy card. George was a very sweet loving man. He was ill for a short time and I. Found out from a post on FB. I called and tlked to my sister . Shewas in shock but hadher kids and grand kids with her. She does not use a computer. Long time since I sawthem and strange to think they have grown old while i see them as they where 10 years ago.

Well that is it for tonight. Tomorrow will visit everyone. Julia seems to be in. spain having a blast.

 

16 comments:

  1. Sorry Monica that you've had a sad loss this week. No wonder you are feeling less than your usual bright self.
    Judy #21

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tags look great. I wish I could have taken that class. Sorry to hear about your BIL. Happy crafting #4

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monica, I am so sorry for your loss. I was exhausted after Tim's class, I can't imagine adding your loss to that..Cooking was probably a good thing this past week!

    Hugs, Robin # 23

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about your BIL, such a strange way to find out, ah the powers of the internet. My BF found out she was a grandmother this way. Anyway my thoughts are with you.


    happy WOYWW
    Eliza & Yoda 13

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about your brother in law, hugs to you and your family. The tags are looking great. Happy WOYWW. Pam#38

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear about your BIL Lovely tags, even if they are not finished.
    Krisha #44

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tags are looking really good! Sorry about your BIL--hard to thinkk that we are all growing older!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear about your bad week. Hope things improve for you.
    Famfa 2

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear about your Brother in Law, it is true how we see people as the ages they were when we last saw them. Love the tags, gorgeous colours. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #34 xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry to hear of the passing of your BiL. I hope you get to see your sister soon.
    Take care - hope you get your card finished before too long. Crafting helps with sorrow. Make more tags.
    Hugs, Neet xx 24

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm back from Spain, but yep! had a blast thanks! so sorry about your BiL, what a shock, your poor sissy. And your phone too..it's all conspiring against you..but persevere, I guess it will come good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. New technology is always a total mystery to me, good luck with mastering your new phone.

    Such sad news about George. 10 years is such a long time since you saw him and your sister last, do you live a long distance apart?

    xxxx
    ps your tags are looking super.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy WOYWW. So sorry for your family's loss. Crafting always helps me to cope with life. Ali x #49

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry to hear of your BIL's passing no wonder your muse isn't at its peak this past week...with such news. I am loving the look of all your tags on your desk and hope you get your phone issues sorted. Have a great week! Danie #25

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sorry for your loss, Monica. I do like those tags, but more important, where's all the FOOD? 😄

    ReplyDelete
  16. They are beautiful tags, every single one of them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by,wish we could chat over a glass of wine and chocolate.