236 WOYWW i ALWAYS SAID NO TO THIS

I spent hours over the last two days with a Gelli plate.   I always said I would not but her I am elbow deep in paint and a load of awful prints.  It is the sort of back ground you keep touching up ....disaster.  I had bought new stencils to work with then the plate.  It is easy to do but getting those gorgeous background you see around is not easy.  I think that I am missing something as I have paint allover the Gelli Plate, down the sides and under the mat.  The video I watched said it was easy and you could get great results with craft paints.  maybe but cleaning up is a nightmare.  

I need to get back to my 15 December prompts.  So far half way though.  I decided to make them on tags and them put in a journal.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

401 WOYWW Another hot day

WOYWW 415

WOYWW 422