Tuesday, December 17, 2013

237 oh what a mess Again!

Gelli plates must drive OCD folks. Up the wall. They inspire me and a mess is created. I made some of last week's plates into cards and then made more and envelopes
The mess . This process is so inspiring and i just go crazy.
The card 's made from last weeks stash. The best are ready to be sent out to friends
i made envelopes. A fun endeavor.   This is such a challenging medium.  Well that is because there are so many ideas to works with.
Week was busy with action and now we want to just get going on stuff. amazing how Gelli Plates inspire.
Too much good wine tonight.
Amazing my eyes are stinging I want to sleep and yet I am awake at 5 am.
Time for bed. I am always so tired
Why does this double space. ( that was on iPad where i started writing this).
yuk.

I am so tired today and yesterday everything in my body aches. 
we really do not celebrate Christmas but this week we have a load of parties.  Last night a fun one with neighbors.  Tomorrow a dinner and Saturday a wild and crazy affair.

So what is on you workspace check Julie and trip around the globe.


And so to bed
Monica

16 comments:

  1. I have yet to try Gelli but see it on the blogs and want to try! This is just great - lots of color!
    Kelly #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica..5am and time for bed - you bet your eyes are stinging! Love how inspiring and motivating you've found the Gelli....I've seen it often, its a really good creative obsession!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look fabulous, not tried Gelli plates, I like my colours to stay where they are put and not mingle on their own, maybe I am a little ocd lol. Thanks for sharing Tracy #41

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning
    Just popping my head around the door to say hi and wish you a very happy Christmas.
    Thanks for sharing your workplace.

    Neil #20

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Monica, love your Gelli prints and, yes, Gelli plate printing is addictive and such fun, even if it is a bit messy :) Sounds like you are having a lot of fun partying over the festive season. Hope you get some rest before dinner tomorrow. Greetings, Elizabeth x #45

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your Gelli prints, I have one too and once I start with it I can't put it down, Donna #39

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please take care of yourself Ms. M.
    Your Gelli plate prints are amazing! good thing your NOT OCD......LOL
    Happy Holidays
    Krisha #23

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love my gelli plate although I am a neat freak too!
    Karen #33

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Monica, I love seeing what peopl e are doing with Gelli plates, I rather think one of them is going to be my Christmas gift to myself this year. Wishing you a Happy and Peaceful Christmas and New Year, from me & my Beloved Hubby. Huge Christmas Hugs, Shaz #44 xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You nailed it, Monica! That much inkiness makes me cray-cray!! But I do enjoy seeing what others do with that medium! Happy WOYWW and Happy Holidays!! Enjoy all the parties and I hope you can get some sleep, too! Hugs, Darnell #10

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are a woman after my own heart Monica and I just love seeing how much fun you are having with your Gelli Plate. It's definitely addictive, and I love it as it allows me to embrace Messy which is what I am when it comes to my art! Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas. Danie #37

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gelliplate mess is the best!!! In fact, I created a storm by turning a bunch of my monotypes into new-year-wishes-cards! Happy (belated) woyww, happy holidays and see you in 2014. Hug from Holland. Marit #55

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you've been having a lot of fun with the gelli plates and that's a great thing! Have a wonderful Christmas and best wishes for 2014! #41

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all your colorful gelli prints. I got one for my birthday and love playing with it too. Happy Belated WOYWW and happy holidays! #73

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a bit OCD and I got a gelli plate for Christmas. I actually bought it in Nov, but vowed not to open it till Christmas day. I can see I will be making lots of messes, too. But what I need are a few crazy stencils like you have.

    Those cards are magnificent. I'm super impressed. Much nicer than anything I made. You go girl.

    Have fun at all your parties and don't drink TOO much wine.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Peace and love back.... rock 'n roll for you in 2014 Monica
    Eileen xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by,wish we could chat over a glass of wine and chocolate.