Tuesday, December 31, 2013

239 and New Years Day

Very naughty of me but it about 2 on Tuesday and I am writing now as I will be at a party from 9 pm onward and in no state to post later. So A creative and spirited New year to everyone. Wishing you good health, success in all your endeavors and happiness with friends and family. My desk is as usual a mess and today is showing my December 2013 calendar on the left of my 2014 art journal opened at January entry.

To start the year I am taking a class with Joanne Sharpe.

 

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year my friend. Hope your not parting too hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your party was a good one, Monica! Good luck with your class. I so agree with you about how that will help with discipline. The older I get, the more squirrels I see everywhere. I used to be able to focus so much better! Good luck with the reorganization, too; that's a reoccurring activity around here!! Happy WOYWW and Happy New Year! Thank you for coming to visit me! Hugs, Darnell #9

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a very happy and healthy New Year, Monica!

    I'll be very interested to see what you get up to on Joanne Sharpe's class - I've ordered her new book coming out in the Spring. Your reasons for joining the class are the very same reasons why I joined Life Book and Soul Food - I can waste so much time without the impetus and structure of having to do a class. I'm not going to share my artwork with the rest of the class (there are so many forums!!) because that is yet another time wasting exercise and I don't feel I need the support of my fellow classmates.

    Have fun in 2014, my friend!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by,wish we could chat over a glass of wine and chocolate.