253 WOYWW

First i must apologize for not writing comments last week.  I visited many sites and had problems.  It is something related to the speed of our internet and poor service to rural areas.  It just was taking for ever to load pages and when I tried to comment i really felt it was shouting back "you want to WHAT?"  It is a bit like me with parts not working some days.


Writing this around 3.30 pm  central time so I get it done before feeding time beckons me to the kitchen. My husband is helping the guy who came to up date our media junk. I hope it doesn't mean more wires. Meanwhile I thought my watercolors would arrive today but they did not.
Now here is the shocker!!!
Look no mess. I could not find my metal ruler so lights, action, boom. Not quite the flick of a fairy wand, and  you see the cutting mat exposed first time in month,s alas no metal ruler. the search continues......



Hence computer desk had a right sided clean up. The stuff next to the wall, the right side is " where to put it stuff".   You know, all that stuff that doesn't fit the categories you  spent sleepless nights thinking up. There is an old Wacom tablet, hidden from view, the sort before touch screens and that can be tossed with the kitchen sort out( the other zone of where to put its. My kitchen drawers are bursting with things i never used or were presents or things that are a little broken. These can still be used if you hang by your foot from the ceiling.(fat chance and so does fixing them)  I also have a clothes closet with too big clothes, too formal clothes( they are from another life), and some why did I buy that stuff. The thrift store will deal with most of that stuff.

Enough rambling. The week was fruitful and i completed last weeks sprouts project for Gina Rossi( great name she gives a prompt and sample), the off you filled with incredible ideas. But for more on this you have to join the No Excuses group on FB.  This is an altered page. Have to figure how to get it in journal



This one is for Journal52

And here below is Calendar Challenge not finished. This is where i try out water colors that did not arrive hence the white areas. 




Above is some practice lettering from the Joanne Sharpe Book The art of whimsical Lettering". I worked in my book from her class .
Now what has this to do with anything.  It is The Game of Workspaces.  it is a chance to see how other crafties around the world work.  I tis the brilliant idea of MS Julia Dunnet.

Comments

  1. I love the page with all the writing in the dress and also cute little drawing on the next. What kind of watercolors did you order?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, love your post!! I have drawers and closets of the same types of "stuff" Why do we keep it??? I keep saying that "WHEN we get to build the new house I'll dump most of it off at the thrifts store"...I sounds good don't ya think???

    As always fantastic journals, love the J52 weather page. I have mine finished but haven't posted it yet.

    Time for me to get dressed and get on with the day.

    Krisha #19

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been there, done that and got the T shirt. Tidy desk now look at it. Great pages you have achieved. Francesca #73

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your long legged drawings! Here from WOYWW, Happy Wednesday!
    Cathy #80

    ReplyDelete
  5. G'day Monica
    I haven't participated in WOYWW for maybe 9 months and I am trying to get to as many as I can this week.. yeh you still have your lovely coloured hair LOL. Good for you for having a tidy up...for me its a never ending cycle.
    hugs
    Annette In Oz #23

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there...! I hope you find your magic wand, I mean your metal ruler.
    Absolutely love your journal page w/ the ladies. Wonderful inspiration for me!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Now if messy desks are fun (which they really are) , then I am having a super duper FUN time. LOL
    happy WOYWW
    hugs,
    kimmer #103 (last again for the 4th time , I really don't plan this) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can relate to the various places that end up stuffed with the stuff that don't go in other places - it's kinda like my whole house! How refreshing to see a clear workspace - you've inspired me to clear min; I was having to paint on my knees last night because the table was so cluttered :(

    Game of Thrones quotes for your lettering practice is an inspired choice, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So frustrating when you can't find something essential, on top of which technology lets you down. At least your desk is tidy. Fancy popping over and sorting the 'sticky tape drawer' aka the 'cr*p drawer' in my kitchen, pretty please?! Have a fab week, Chris # 35

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by,wish we could chat over a glass of wine and chocolate.

Popular posts from this blog

401 WOYWW Another hot day

WOYWW 415

WOYWW 422