WOYWW 257 This week has wings

Thanks you to everyone with all you kind thoughts last week. Hubby saw doctor and was immediately put on a very high dose of Valtrex and the nasties slunk away.

Last week i saw an incredible doctor about my menieres disease and for the first time in over 30 years felt hope that there are procedures the just might improve my hearing enough for me to understand what people are saying. I have poor hearing in my right ear and very little in the left. It is possible that the left van be tapped to assist the right. It was all very high tech and long medical words but she was succinct, knowledgeable and positive. A good foundation for hope.

So on to the desk as that is why we visit each other. This week I want to catch-up on journal and prepare for our vacation. Almost there but life does get in the way however pleasant and so here we are are almost there.

I
This is my desk after not quite a day of working on journals, to right is Journal52, prompt is hand and to right week16 recycle and above refresh.
This to the left on the deskabove sprouts for No Excuses andbelowit the Draw your Awesome yearjournal with Joanne Sharpe.
As you see i have been busy. I also started the free Strathmore class with Junkie Journal Fodder men. I plan to just follow them for the time being. Its free and you just sign up and soak it in.
Well Julie I am trying to be brief as i look back over today and realize my Journals need to be filled in. Having to come up with interesting drawn vignettes for the journals rather than writing.
Have to go forgot dinner. So see you all maybe later tomorrow in doctors waiting room!
Go create.

Comments

  1. Well, I'm back and now I see this week's entry. Your J52 entries are AWESOME. I'm playing too, but since I'm not on Facebook or Flickr, I'm just posting them on my blog. You put a LOT of color in your art, and I really like everything I see. and thanks for the tip on the free Strathmore class. I'll check it out. Happy WOYWW from #5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Monica, such beautiful bright journal pages. Strathmore often have great free classes and by the look of your pages worth the effort to give them a visit. Lovely to hear you are getting some good news about treatment for your hearing.
    Sandra @41

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear both you and your hubby are getting answers to your medical problems at last, Monica. Your journal pages are awesome! Such juicy colours!

    Thanks for your nice comment - if I take up book binding I think I will need at least another lifetime to do all I want to do. I shall probably limit myself to journals and albums for the time being, and pick up tips from the "other world" of real bookbinding along the way!!

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shosh i#24

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright colors in your journal. And those flowers are amazing. Thanks for the earlier visit! Hugs and Happy WOYWW! Nan G #8

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pages are spectacular! I have the 2 Junkie Journal Fodder books and think the authors are fantastic. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Monica, you nearly caught me out there by replying to last weeks WOYWW this week!. Love your hand journal page, really could do with doing mine. Thanks for the visit BJ#48 this week but #53 last week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry I am so late visiting not sure where the week had gone so having a quick fly round the desks before we start again, thanks for sharing - Nicky 11

    ReplyDelete
  8. My husband suffers from Menderes and significant hearing loss. He just got new hearing aids that have a small wire in the ear. He's very happy with them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by,wish we could chat over a glass of wine and chocolate.

Popular posts from this blog

401 WOYWW Another hot day

WOYWW 415

WOYWW 422