It's Wednesday Again tomorrow111 Oh OH oh, #284

Here I am finally back to feeling human. Annual eye exam this morning resulted in a day of the "Druggies Stare" and wonky vision. DH had a new recliner delivered and I am sure the delivery men thought they had entered nether space. Between the cats going berserk, the covered furniture protected from those pesky claws, the whole house looked weird and, it was watched over by a woman in layers of clothes with BIG staring pupils,( a model for a Torrence stamp!). This week catification continues and little gets done. Also the cooking mania is in full swing. the pastry is improving, the bread rose and the meals are definitely a winter menu. Since last Friday the temperature has plunged from the 80s into the 40s, if we are lucky and to freezing at night. A nasty north wind fills in to keep us in layers of clothes. My winter wardrobe was thinned out last year with plans to get going on a new one in January. 


On my desk, my No Excuses Journal, Decided to go for vignettes and try to improve them. Here is journal 52. The prompt on the left was Thinking of You. I could not think of anyone I wanted to say this to or who needed support so i just played around. On the right the prompt was "made with napkins". No ideas jumped in my head.  I wanted to use the cat napkin my neighbor brought back from Paris. a couple of years ago and i kept taking out, loosing and then worried I would loose it.  SO I used it.

An on line English friend Joann at the Fiddlenips Blog said on FB that she was going to do The Documented Life Project 2015. I decided to check it out as I had always thought it some evangelical site and knew that could not be correct if Joanne was interested in it. Liking what i saw for 2015 i signed up and felt I would combine it with a current Journal project. They will use the Dylusions Journal with tip ins.

I must apologize to all you great people who comment on my posts for not responding to questions. I do not have a reply button. I will search to try and correct that as it must be in settings.

If you are wondering what WOYWW is all about click the blue. it is really fun going all over to see what the creative folks do all around the the globe. 


That's it see you all soon.

Comments

  1. I can just imagine that scene of the delivery of the new recliner. I hate getting my eyes dilated--it ruins the whole day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started DLP last year and found it wasn't my style. I only write when really inspired to do so. I have decided to continue with Journal 52 in 2015. I rather liked it this year, and found I could keep up or catch up if needed. I also enjoy their FB group.
    Not playing WOYWW again this week.....just not extra time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by,wish we could chat over a glass of wine and chocolate.

Popular posts from this blog

401 WOYWW Another hot day

WOYWW 415

WOYWW 422