WOYWW 291

Happy New Year. May your desk reflect ypr life and be full of all you joys and pleasures.

This is short as I am busy making dinner. Trying to find my spirit. I can make stuff but not pleasing. So today got into it.

My desk, my journal ready to fix the cover to make it feel like me, a mess!!!! The phone book to the left is where ai gglue. The baby wipes are for spreading paint and cleaning up paint. Much better than bottoms. It is rainy over cast and like UK.

Tomorrow get my nails done and try to halt their current crumbling condition with a shell cover. I have reached the stage in life where I need little notes to remind me what I need to do in the morning when I get up.

The walkies is on hold due to weather . Ms Kitty is the champion. Xochitl is still trying for entertainer of the year as she leaps and rolls over . Bit she loves it. Currently occupying garage as it is cold in there. She came in this morni.ng doing that scary cat side walk I think the deer must have been outside the window!

Well dinner calls . Really will try to visit tomorrow.

 

Comments

  1. wow. it is great stuff to see, it is really outstanding stuff. dog food recipes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2015 Monica! Hope you and Chris and the kitties have a good one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your spirit comes back; hate when nothing looks right! Have a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a journal needs covering as well. I got..splotches... on it. I think I will wait til it is all filled up though..then cover it and make it nice on the outside. Best wishes for 2015 :) Shel#39

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year, Monica. Enjoy your babies, dear Chris, and the friends who surround you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish you and your family a very happy and successful New Year!
    Hugs
    Gabriele 25

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fantastic working space you have there, Monica! I love it! Wishing you a beautiful New Year, filled with unexpected joys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Didn't have time for WOYWW this week, all wrapped up in a new journal challenge, 12 months, making a page per month. So I've been working on making a journal for this.

    Time is ticking away the last few hours of 2014 so it is time to wish you and Chris a Happy New Year and hope to see you in 2015

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wishing you a wonderful 2015 and hope the weather doesn't keep your spirits low for too long.
    sandra de @31

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you have a fabulous 2015. Baby wipes were the best creative invention ever...who needs a baby...just paint! #19

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cats make me smile! I can just imagine that scary cat sidewalk....
    Looking forward to see what you make for your art journal cover. My New year's resolution is to start an art journal. I've never done it but I've bought some materials and a water color book. I've looked at some tutorials, but the next step really is to get started and just experiment.
    Happy New year to you and your cats,
    Lisca#45

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by,wish we could chat over a glass of wine and chocolate.

Popular posts from this blog

401 WOYWW Another hot day

WOYWW 415

WOYWW 422