Tuesday, March 3, 2015

# 300 WOYWW another milestone Mrs Dunnit

Now Mrs D did you ever believe when you started this that you would keep going to 300! Well here we are and sending you a big thank you.

This looking at blogs around the world has not driven me to clean up my act! Happily I have accepted the messy being I am and after this post intend to clean up as i am missing some bits and pieces.

Here it is my work table. Just finished one project and straight into next. Always afraid i will not get it done if i do not finished it over the weekend. Then I don't and so workspace stays in a state of suspended creativity, now that sounds a lot better than a mess!


The area next to the computer desk usually has great light. Alas, the past two weeks have been like the north pole here, dark and overcast and never getting over 40F (4.4C) , well Ok it is colder there, though I hear the polar bears are sweating it out! Today it remains gloomy but a little warmer. This has effected my affect so all the time I feel down!. Between the droning sounds in my head, lack of sleep and often under siege by the terror cats it is hard to get anything done let alone clear up. Also if i clear up I will not do anything so as to keep the room tidy.
Here is my desk. Showing the first stages of some watercolor intuitive art, and my No Excuses Journal, all interrupted by urgent paper work. Now complete; back to the real world.

Meanwhile Ms Kitty has asked for some exposure for her recent art contribution that she feels is not receiving any recognition So here she is.

" today i realized that my humans left the bathroom door open for me to do some more tissue sculpture. My viz.... Was ruined by Xochitl who started to chew it up and swead it fru the houzz. Then daddy shut the door. So diz waz all i did

Luv and purrs Ms Kitty

So folks off I go on clean up patrol and to find Xochitl who has added opening plastic bags to her repertoire.

Happy a lovely week and visit to all the workspaces and raise a glass to Madame Dunnet!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by,wish we could chat over a glass of wine and chocolate.