WOYWW 310

I cannot post on iPad as iCloud seems to be raining down torrents somewhere or is ignoring me.  Tried to post on Blogsy for 2 hours yesterday.   Just not working today.  Continuing to work on my journals and keep loosing stamps.  I have looked everywhere and they are no to be found.  just used mobile to take desk again and here we are

Have to repeat a swap from 4 years ago.  Going back is not in my radar and I felt like I was doing a school exercise.  The one on the right is the original.  Not only have I had to spend hours searching for the photo and the original I then found that since the original was made out of silk and lace.  Silk and lace were given away a few years ago and the textile texture fluid long dried up. So recreated .  
 My kittens are now grande! Miss kitty is 10.5 lbs.  Xochitl is lighter and shedding daily, fighting brushing and has become a tree climber.  Just races up and down.  Ms Kitty found a falling tree and proudly demonstrated she can run up a tree too.  Alas she gets winded.  I think the virus she had as a baby is triggered by something outside.
So will try and prepare for the big 6 year anniversary.  Well done Ms Julia.  

Comments

  1. It's a shame isn't it ? A lot of things that would get thrown out or given away places are now taking full advantage of crafters. I see even charity shops with cut up squares of material now for use in cardmaking etc. Can't blame them I suppose but it's still nice to get the odd freebie LOL #31

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards..both of them...despite having to do a repeat. I love your ironic comment that 'the cloud is raining down torrents' very clever!
    Thanks for sharing :) Shel @ PaperOcotilloStudio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, was that four years ago? Always so fun to read your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it funny how I usually feel that way too about recreating a design..I don't know why...I do like your reincarnation though. Happy WOYWW!
    -K #60

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cards and the kitty info.
    Have a good woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 34

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't possibly imagine having to repeat a swap from 4 years ago. I think your replacement is gorgeous, though.

    I realize it's been awhile since I've visited, and I apologize. I was reading about your ear problems. I keep getting ads from a company that wants to give me a free hearing test. I already had one when I was a student, so I know where my hearing loss is located. They can keep their tests, because I'm sure it's just a scam to try to sell any and everyone a hearing aid.

    Happy WOYWW from #9.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know that the four who didn't participate before will be happy you repeated the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, it must be almost impossible to recreate a swap some 4 years on, we change so much in that time - but you did a great job!

    Loving the look of that large glass of red wine on your side bar but it's still a bit early in the day for me!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your game I wouldn't even attempt to go back and recreate. I do love what you have done and as for things that go missing my house steals things all the time and will only give them back when it wan't too. So be prepared for the long haul if your house is prone to kleptomania. Happy crafting.

    Hugs Eliza & Yoda 67

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by,wish we could chat over a glass of wine and chocolate.

Popular posts from this blog

401 WOYWW Another hot day

WOYWW 415

WOYWW 422