WOYWW 315 june 17

Really late.  Always remember this at around 8.30am even if written day before which this was not.  usually work on online projects like journals from Friday thru tuesday.  Since adding Summer Color 5 as a new project I am way way behind.  This weeks colors are 2 pinks and Orange, favorite combo of mine.  So yesterday i started on this combo and decided to try my new Dyan Revealry acrylics.  Very nice but it will take a while to learn to blend them.  

Here is my desk  


Added to all this is the weather to the south a tropical storm to the north a fast moving powerful storm and the result is wifi havoc.  Being out of a major metropolitan area means we do not have fiber optic cable and despite paying for hi speed we have slow speed.  

The pinky journal is my mixed media Strathmore journal.  I did not use the basics.  I ended up with a very different image as my blending needs work.   I started with Dylusions spray added Dylusions Acrylics and  oh what a mess.  I need a step by step! Today or tomorrow will do a rerun of Kate Crane video on acrylics.  That should help.  

Off to trot around the world stopping in to see everyone's desk.  Wanna play? go here.  Visit the down to earth MS Julie and then check what people do around the world.  
Now Y'all stop by, Ya Hear!

Comments

  1. Lots of paints and goodies on your work desk. I don't know where you live, but things looked very scary in Dallas this morning! Al Roker almost blew away! Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #43

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed with your pink and orange journal page, and I look forward to seeing your latest SOC entry. I enlarged the image to see it in its glory, as well as the sprays you used.

    I have the SLOWEST internet and computer, which is on its last leg. I don't have WiFi. I might as well have dial-up for all the good it does me. So, you have no idea how much I can relate to your internet woes. Happy WOYWW from # 5.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am very satisfied by your desk, all those bottles and colours...I love the look of those pinky pages, and am full of admiration that you're going to go back for a refresher on the acrylics... The SOC series is fab...I Sally must retire and get into these things! you take care, trapped between two storm fronts - it's prolly going to get a bit wild.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at all those fun paints to play with so many colours to create with :) hugs Nikki 1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like lots of fun colors on your desk. I hope you share the finished product.
    April #46

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Monica, happy WOYWW for yesterday. Have fun this week - lots happening on your desk Cheers RobynO#16

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty Paper....and such a long neat workspace. Enjoy a lovely weekend, I'm running a bit late.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by,wish we could chat over a glass of wine and chocolate.

Popular posts from this blog

401 WOYWW Another hot day

WOYWW 415

WOYWW 422