Tuesday, June 23, 2015

WOYWW 316 June 23

It is Tuesday afternoon and that means I must get cracking on my post for tomorrow's link up.  WOYWW is a trot around the world to see what everyone is doing at their craft space.  To join in or participate just checkout MS Julie the amazing woman behind this weekly get together.  People make the most gorgeous things

Here I am in almost the same mess as last week.  After another check of u tube videos on how to use Dylusions acrylic paint, I think I get it.  It is just that i have never used such good paint before.  My focus is as always my journals and the weekly prompts now with the addition of The Summer of Color 5.  love this little goodie of color prompts.  This week is 2 purple and one yellow color, now that's a challenge..  

Yesterday  I spent a lot of time trying to get badges on my new Blogger design.  After much angst, you know, beating of breast, laments and overall angst I made a great discovery.  Using the "live" templates in Blogger excludes the use of badges not written in some special code or other.  You know Google must hire mostly men or boys and they love codes, perfect for the nerd but not the home crafter.  Enough of life's trials!!!! 


Here is my desk, on left DLP and on the right J52


 On the computer desk is No Excuses Journal that I try to enter something visual


every day.  It is not in an actual cover as the plan is to use a 15 month Journal next year that starts in Sept or Oct.  Behind it are found items.  Found meaning filed and forgotten and found.  you recognize that feeling Oh look what I found OH it 's perfect, 3 months later is is filed, again.

So that's the desk and now to work on Summer of Color. 
Have an artsy crafty week and enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. Why is it so much fun to look at other people's work spaces? Thanks for sharing, Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a nice busy desk! Love your explanation of Found! Happy WOYWW!
    Carol N #44

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't know where to start but I have to say your space does look a lot of fun. I enjoyed visiting. Enjoy your week. Barb #33

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen dyllusion paints, but have never tried them. I love youtube - that's how I learn almost everything. :-)
    April #57

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by,wish we could chat over a glass of wine and chocolate.