Summer of Color week 4

Summer of color week 4, this project can be found here
This week I was unable to get the background to come out as i wanted it to.   The colors are 2 reds and a metallic.  Blotches and inkblots are not as easy as when you accidently drop ink from a brush or pen.  At least some lessons have been learned.  Here  is the link to the site and summer of Color.  With each color she has a quote; this week's is added to the page.


i am really enjoying this challenge.  it t is quick and easy if you want it to be.  Doing something daily is a way to keep creative think alive and fun.

Comments

  1. I am enjoying the SOC so far, too! I love this quote - so perfect! Your work of art is whimsical and awesome. You did a wonderful job with this week's SOC colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the abstract red and the character there too... very fun and fresh page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this one-and I so agree with your quote this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very striking. Have a great weekend!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super page - great splash of colour and I really like the glittery metallic sparkle :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice art journal page again :-)
    I especially like your drawing. And I don't know if it was deliberate, but the splash below on your page seems like a treble clef to me, which adds something to it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely page - great colour!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by,wish we could chat over a glass of wine and chocolate.

Popular posts from this blog

401 WOYWW Another hot day

WOYWW 415

WOYWW 422