Tuesday, August 25, 2015

WOYWW 325

Finally finished most of the pages for friends at the retreat  and forgot to photo them,  Awful week up until Saturday evening.  IF it could go wrong it did.  This time the sink faucet started to leak &  Chris at lease; his "friend who will help" out of town.  Waited all day for plumber.   Decided home alone at night do not need strange man in house!  So canceled. Chris returned home and fixed it.   Just what I had tried to avoid. 
 I turned 73 on Monday.  Quiet home celebration.  Lovely comments from friends on facebook.  Put a smile on my face,

ON my worktop;  Today fruitless trying to do Origami, waste box full! 




Birthday dinner BBQ Bills smoked brisket 

made nice coleslaw


Yummy
   
For dessert mini cupcakes chocolate topped with chocolate buttercream 


My perfect plumber.  



That's it for this week.

8 comments:

  1. That dinner looks delicious! Origami--not for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! I tried origami once but didn´t dive ´deep into it´... I still cherish my folded boxes though. Happy woyww and a hug from windy Holland, Marit #33

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monica, Happy Belated Birthday! Can quite understand not wanting to open your door to a stranger late at night, a wise move I would say. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #5 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a better week. Your meal does look delicious and belated Happy Birthday wishes Monica. Barb#27 x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many happy returns ! Looks a fab birthday meal ! Yummy ! Ali #10

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh Many happy returns Monica, looks like a lovely treat of a meal. I'm sorry the week unfolded so badly, I think you've had your share now! The origami is a gift of a craft that I cannot get, it requires too much reference to instructions and PATIENCE! Urgh, so not good at that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday. The great thing about bad weeks is that you appreciate the good ones. :-) I hope next week is better.
    April #47

    ReplyDelete
  8. Belated Happy Birthday! Your meal looks delicious. Can I come and join you some time? And the cup cakes look gorgeous.
    Sorry for being late again this week. I tend to spread the commenting out a bit over the week. Don't want to be too anti social.
    Have a good week,
    Lisca#29

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by,wish we could chat over a glass of wine and chocolate.