WWW 324 CLUTTER glorious CLUTTER

Recovered from my polkadot bout with poison ivy and on the final leg of prednisone.  The last two weeks of that drug left me on a frenzy of doing , losing, finding and hper everything.  I also thought I had solved syncing  now sinking.   Let me see what inaccessible are have today's batch of photos flown off to. 
 Hallelujah  
Windows 10 you are my darling; never before while I have posted to WWW has the "from your phone" worked. 

Today, continuing to work on my NC retreat journal. Pages were sent Monday to 4 people.  That will take weeks as snail mail lives up to it"s name.  
With the hyper state of the past weeks madness is order or lack of order in my studio.  AND what a time I have had YE  ideas fly My groove is alive and well



This is my "puter desk,  every space in this room is utilized, clutter, bits of this, pages here scattered.



THE WORKSPACE aptly named.  The journal bursting at the seams and not half full. Wax paper a must for the unstable gluer.  More is stuck to fingers wrong spots and bits on the table.   The stamps, sprays, paints, inks and pencils etc were put away last night

If this is your first time to hear of WWW then you must be living in a bunker: politely known as a weekly window on the world of the blogging crafter, artist, hobbyist, art journaler what ever title you use.  (Titles are free.) There are so many talent people in the world for everyone to learn from and share and become friends.  Online friends are GREAT(see last post).

Comments

  1. Hi Monica,great shots of your desk. Lolled at 'unstable gluer'. I recently bought that TH pad of word stickers- that man is a menace to my bank balance, lol. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #5 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling a lot better and able to post with no 10.
    Hugs, Neet 22 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poison ivy sounds nasty! Good luck with your journal work. x jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are almost better but worried about what the meds have done to you ha ha. I also Neeeeed that TH pad! Have a great but calmer week ;) Soojay 23

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Monica, your desk looks oh so busy and you sound oh so busy too. Glad to hear you are recovering from the poison ivy ... I hear it can be pretty nasty. Hope you have a great week ahead. Elizabeth x #44

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS: forgot to say, I will be posting up-dates on my daughter's operation and how she gets on with the implant as and when things happen. Juli was born deaf so she won't get as much benefit as someone who has had hearing and gone deaf so I think the outcome will be of great interest to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your desk is looking busy and creative. I don't know if you're like me, but I tend to work in a 6 inch by 6 inch space no matter how big my table is. LOL
    April #40

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a busy and creative desk.
    Happy WOYWW!
    Tertia #24

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad that you are feeling better - your brain works just fine as I LOVE the idea that you commented on my blog yesterday, that I could try making a canvas-journal to get over my 'canvas fear.' Your desk looks colourful and fun, enjoy! Happy woyww and a hug from sunny Holland, Marit #35

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good to hear your feeling better and full of creativity!
    Always fun to get a view of your workspace.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad the Prednisone has done the trick. It looks as if your mojo is well back!
    You're a TH addict too? (I love his stuff but 'fortunately' can't afford any of his stuff, so I'm safe from the addiction)
    Your desk looks really nice and busy. Keep the momentum going!
    Have a great week,
    Sorry I'm late in commenting,
    Lisca#13

    ReplyDelete
  12. ah wonderful work going on there very busy Monica and glad the affliction with poison ivy is going better and windows 10 and I aren't friends but glad it helped you!!! :D
    Thanks so much for sharing.
    Happy WOYWW! Shaz in Oz.x #29

    {Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  13. I too am an unstable gluer and use tons of wax paper. Your busy desk loks as though you have been productive. Diane 44

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by,wish we could chat over a glass of wine and chocolate.

Popular posts from this blog

401 WOYWW Another hot day

WOYWW 415

WOYWW 422