Tuesday, October 6, 2015

WEEK 331

I was looking at my desk and realized how the week had flown by.  Busy preparing for a short trip in the RV to Memphis TN and Carthage MO, with cats.  MS kitty will hate it as she loves the cool weather even attacking a large hairy tarantula one night.  Chris covered T with a bucket but she persisted until he drove her off.  Xochitl prefers to walk around her estate in regal form unless she spots a lizard.  meanwhile back at the workspace i have not tidied up since completing my journals.  I am trying to decide what to take next year.  The year long multi teacher have a lot of familiar faces and I want new ones.  Wanderlust is a little different but that supply list is enough to bankrupt one for life.

My workspace is full of junk that I need to discard , the sort you need the day you chuck it out! The black on the lower right is an old planner.  The cover has rotted and i need to find a way to alter it for next year.target sent a new card so the old one will be put to use.  the scissors are my paper one.


last week my friend janet suggested I should post a full picture of my intuitive painting from her class.  so here it is.  the orange is a chair i set it up on to photo.  I plan to do more of these



My Revealry acrylic paints, the pink and purple have gone thick and I wrote to ranger with photos.  they were most helpful, immediate response.
Lovely colors in that range and great for intuitive art as the dry very fast.

Ooops have to go to Beauty Shop for restoration!
HAVE A GREAT WEEK1

5 comments:

  1. When will you be in Carthage and how long will you be there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your painting! Somehow your personality always comes through in everything you do! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your painting! The colors you used are beautiful!

    Greetings, Sofie #51
    http://sofies-succulent-beads.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Restoration! I know that feeling. I hope you had a relaxing time! I really like the intuitive painting...I don't know waht it says about you really, I'm too shallow to understand that sort of thing, but I love the idea that you can shake off the shackles and just go with it..it takes a strong mind if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely piece. Love the colors. I like when companies are cooperative. I've not had poor customer service from a company yet. I'm still pitching 'junk' as I put stuff away in the studio. Where did all this stuff come from?! Creative Blessings and safe travels. Kelly #42

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by,wish we could chat over a glass of wine and chocolate.