Tuesday, October 27, 2015

WOYWW 334

For once I am aware that today being tuesday i should write a post for  WOYWW and tomorrow visit and link up.  For some reason I only remember this around 8.30am as i scurry to dress and leave for the gym after slurping coffee in a morning blah.  I have to think of a mnemonic devise to get me going..... try a note on blender as I make a Dwinkie(smoothie to you) monday through Friday.

the great unvail....my desk


 It never changes. I try to clear it up then have to do something.  I am currently trying to catch up with October in my No Excuses Journal.  that's it in the upper right, black zippered portfolio.  In the front, middle is a color booklet, Arkansa Grown a tourist piece that is all about what grows there and a page with a map of the counties and simplified system of what is grown in every county.  You all know the perennial question of "what is that growing in the field".  We went for a week to Arkansas and Missouri, (where we visited Ron and Ruth) and I am just now putting it in my journal.  I have found a journal is an excellent source for we absented minded oldies who cannot recall where we ate and stayed.  And this is a trip worth doing again.

One of my major stumbling block to getting things done is below.  My sweet demanding Xochitl.  She loves sitting on my chair, I usually sit on her as she sneaks in. After her siesta she attack the PC.  If I do not feed her or at the least give her a treat she will not only pester me but leap on me aiming to sit on my head.  Cute when a kitten, disastrous at 10.3 pounds. 




So here it is my workspace and life.  
 Here, in the Texas Hill Country the temperature is now 77F. 25C   Last week it was 90F, 32C.  I am wearing leggings and long sleeves.  

Back to my journal........

5 comments:

  1. Busy space you can tell you've got lots going on and your kitty does what most cats do go for the warm spot seeing you've been kind enough to leave it for her lol
    Happy WOYWW hugs Nikki
    My Space

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very busy looking desk. 77F? That's bikini weather here in the UK. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monica, I know how you feel. I just get the desk something like tidy and there's another thing to make and it all starts again! Nice Kitty, at least my dogs haven't taken to leaping on things yet except my knee occasionally but only when I am sitting watching TV. Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 14

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, first off I have to say that your cat is truly beautiful, and I'm sending her hugs. Second, here in the UK,77 degrees is classed as a heatwave,lol. Love your very busy desk. Have a good week, hugs, Shaz #10 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a very busy looking table! Have a great weekend!

    Greetings, Sofie #44
    http://sofies-succulent-beads.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by,wish we could chat over a glass of wine and chocolate.