Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Christmas week 2015

Not been posting in a long time as I wanted to catch up on Journals.  Finally I can see the tabletop, not because it is tidy although, I have filled several garbage cans with paper and bits, it is more of what to do and where to put it.  Well the truth is I am avoiding it.  What is required is a big get rid of.  Not of stuff accumulated recently but the stuff that I bought a few years back when fabric and beading where my passions.

Workspace almost clear



 South wall, sewing machine  I used it today, bag is for cats to play in.


west wall almost clear
   
the paper cutting area of west wall


North window area stuff moved off desk

 desk  in corner by window

Decisions  
I just have to find a home for the beads  and the remainder of my fabric. 
 Delete photos after they are taken.  If I want to see my desk I can look here on the blog and not in a file called WOYWW that has 3 years of photos.  As it is; mysterious messages keep showing up on PC, iPad and Phone saying "XXX cloud or some other thing that I am not familiar with is full; would I like to buy....." 

Have caught up with Journals and have the kit for Documented Life Un-planner 2016.

 Tomorrow back to doctors as on Nov 14 I executed my left index finger tip, it was sewn on and is now healing, Now, it is just always in the way. In Doctors office i will try visiting.  So all that remains is for me to wish you all a merry merry yuletide and healthy arty new year. 
hugs to all
Monica

5 comments:

  1. Just popping in to wish you both a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clearing the studio is a monumental task! Looking good. I would like to get ri of my fabric but can't figure out what to do with it either, but the beads--i just can't part with them yet!! What class(s) have you decided on for next year?? Hope you and Chris have a wonderful Christmas and an accident free New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got to the end, and went eek!! I've just bought a new computer with loads of storage space because my old (very very old) one was full and very slow... just working out what it all does.. not easy! Happy Christmas, hope the finger is fine soon. xx Helen 3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you ... your desk is nice and neat too - Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monica, I would give ANYTHING to join you in your studio for even ONE day. I am in love with the sewing wall and the way you have it set up. Everything looks so readily available and tidy, too.

    Sorry to read about your finger. I can't possibly imagine the pain. I hope it heals nicely and doesn't leave much of a scar.

    I also stopped by because it's been too long since I visited. I hope you have a merry, SAFE Christmas, filled with good health, happiness, and love. Happy WOYWW and happy holidays to you and the fur babies from Bleubeard, Squiggles, and #2 (that's me, of course).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by,wish we could chat over a glass of wine and chocolate.