Tuesday, May 10, 2016

362 WOYWW

 here I am dropping in after several weeks of absence AGAIN.  never remember until wednesday evening.  Spending my time on my journals, learning my printer and trying to resolve the "Mysteries of Google'.  Meaning how does Google Photos work with google Drive, that is easy as Google wrote up some very clear "how to" and "What".  This leave the absurd Google+  and old Picasa.  The latter has been set free to blend into web history and never change.  Google+ makes no impact on me as I am retired.  I  do not wish my blog or others scribblings to meet the millions out there who can help me.  There is no desire to spend every minute on a contraption in touch with where, what when, and ignoring the world around me.  My bitch about people on mobiles every minute even when out for a meal or wine tasting.  

this is my spread for week 19 in journal 52.  The prompt was celebrating friendship.  I chose to use photos from my childhood as i had finally found out how to get them off Picasa and to print them on my Canon MX7720


This is the may June cover of my binder for the Documented Life Journal.  Used layers of acrylics and torn paper.  



Here are my girls waiting by the door(yellow) in the tripping position.  Welcome is to demand a noon feeding.


My husband working on the west deck.  he never stops.

Xochitl(sochi)checks out my journal



My desk in need of a quick tidy before I head to my major workspace the kitchen
have a wonderful week.  It is 91 degrees here and very humid and still.

12 comments:

  1. I like your coloring blending a lot. You make those projects look so tempting to try. Waving hi at the kitties too. Happy WOYWW! Susanne #48

    ReplyDelete
  2. A woman after my own heart, Monica. I also want my work to only be seen by those I choose. I hate folk using their mobiles in trains or buses and speaking extra loudly... etc. However, grouch over... What a lot going on in your very warm part of the world! Celebrating friendship - what a wonderful start point for you.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #4

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Girl.. HOW HAVE WE NEVER MET?!? Your post made me laugh out loud and there were so many similarities to my own life that I had to go back and read it all again! Especially the "Hubby that never Quits" comment... Big GIANT Smile! But you know, their working away on our home (especailly outside) keeps them engaged and out of our hair!! Please do pop on over to my space for a visit and I will be cyber stalking you from now on! (one of the millions who wants to HELP YOU! She says Giggling and snorting!) Scrapbook Lynne Mizera WOYWW #55

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely journal spread - those black and white days seemed so sunny. We all had those bows in our hair then and life seemed so simple - I'm grateful I had that sort of childhood without pressure and mummy at home. I like the look of your girls. A neighbour's cat comes to us usually at tea time and stands right by the stove so I trip over her. Have a happy week x Jackie 22

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Monica, what a great double page spread on Friendship. I like it very much. And the cover for your journal is lovely.
    What a fab workspace you have with a view! Lots of light on your desk.
    I'm loving your 'girls'. It's quite unusual to have a ginger female. They are mostly males I have been told.
    Happy WOYWW,
    Lisca#16

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful pages! I love your desk, very nice. I love the picture of your cat reading your journal.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sharon K #40

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great J52 spread, wish I'd kept up with their prompts, still get their emails though LOL. Happy WOYWW BJ#26

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the photo of the cats in the tripping position and also the photos of you with your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your space is nice and tidy. Love your journal pages. Your cats are so cute!!
    Have a great day.
    Diane – WOYWW #31

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your kitties. Mine always manage to lay just where I need to walk. they know LOL Great art journal spreads. I didn't jump into DLP this year. I'm missing it. And I so hear you about all the connectivity. Aside from WOYWW and checking business email a couple of times a week I am pretty disconnected these past couple of weeks and loving it. And I do not do FB unless business calls me to do so. If it were not for work, I'd close those accounts completely. (tucking soap box back under the grandstand) ;-) I hope you have an awesome week! Creative Blessings! Kelly #42

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great workspace & I love your journaling! Can I borrow your husband! Donna #13

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Tripping position". ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by,wish we could chat over a glass of wine and chocolate.