WOYWW 384

Just look at my desk !


Backgrounds for 2 journals, paints and supplies in use.  Then below is the other journal I work on, DLJ 2017 now in binder 5,or September,  October ready for weekly inserts.



Shown below;  every week has a prompt for Pocket Art Cards (ATCs) not in pockets, the week shown here prompt was" hide something under your ART".  I was hiding the surface of the card which was a NASCAR trading card of Jimmy Johns.



I am posting images from mobile camera and they were not edited, on some you will need to bend neck to the right!

Below is another non edited page showing weekly calendar in accordion fold style pull out  each week i try different styles for this feature.  DLJ is a fun weekly activity that i really enjoy.  It is a closed group on Facebook and not sure if they plan to do it another year.


So this is what i spend my week making.  Other activity is cooking.  here take an oatmeal  chocolate chip, coconut ,almond cookie  emmmm good!

 
Please enjoy visiting all the many participants in this week's What's on Your Workspace Wednesday that Julie puts together every week for people around the globe.  She is in UK so there is a time zone difference.

happy arting...........................................

Comments

  1. Hi Monica, lovely art work, very interesting! great baking too! Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #6 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Monica, you have been busy! I love all your binders and the way you have them decorated...very pretty sitting on the shelf.
    No WOYWW #...haven't joined in a very long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous looking journals ........and cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy WOYWW. I am loving your journal pages - and the picture of the finished journals lined up is glorious. I want a cookie now! Ali x #10

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant crafty stuff, love them. Have a great woyww and happy crafting,
    Angela x 19

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your binders are very colorful and cool! The cookies look so good I think I can smell them!
    Have a great week
    Hugs,
    Chris #24

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy looking cookies! Your journal pages look wonderful. You have been busy.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sharon K #30

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your journal pages are beautiful! I wish I had the patience, but I've always fallen behind on keeping up with them and then I just give up because I'm so far behind! Have a great week! Heather #39

    ReplyDelete
  9. great looking journals and ATC's. I haven't done any PLJ in months. I decided to quit kicking myself for not doing them and do something to make me happy! Love the look of those cookies. I need to get busy and make me some! Little late getting by today due to dr appointments. Hope you have a great week. Vickie #2

    ReplyDelete
  10. I joined "The documented life project' last year but when they 'changed' the theme to weekly, planner-like pages in 2016 I backed off... it's too similar to my 'Chronicles' and I didn't want to make weekly spreads with the same theme twice a week... You mentioned my "Chronicles" on my blog, and I’ve been indeed thinking about a ‘Chronicles group’ but wouldn’t that be too much like DLJ or ‘life-book’??? However, I might throw the idea up on my blog and facebook and ask my followers if they would be in for it... Happy woyww & love from Holland, Marit #15

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super journals, love all the colours. Nope - no more cycling pages! done loads already sick to the teeth of the cycling I'm afraid. Perhaps I need to get some badminton photos and scrap them instead. Thanks for visiting me BJ#37

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Monica, thanks for popping over, oh those biscuits look soooo yummy will be over for a cuppa :) great ATC work too. Shaz in Oz.x 14

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cookie books! they all look great! xoxo Peggy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by,wish we could chat over a glass of wine and chocolate.

Popular posts from this blog

401 WOYWW Another hot day

WOYWW 415

WOYWW 422