WOYWW

hello all to all of my fellow hobbyists wherever in the world you are posting.

My blog is written on Tuesday as tomorrow we leave to spend Thanksgiving in Galveston, with friends Kate and Dennis, at the San Lois Resort.  Today is overcast so later I will attempt to get a photo of my desk where there are WIP.  The Documented Life Project (DLP) will end this year so I am searching for a new journaling group to work along with in 2017 on a daily basis.  Earlier I joined Wanderlust a group with a monthly challenge and guest artists to add dimension to my  skills and interests beyond journaling.  So far for journaling considering, My Life of Self Expression with Gina Ahrens et al( each has a facebook location all a little with a slightly different style.  It a little confusing as they post to  each others' facebook page and so you get each post at least 4 times.  Several other journal groups were looked at but were too structured.  DLP is very professional, so I am spoilt,  by professional I mean they have a blog site and post to it weekly

My workspace 


Computer desk.  A friend cut out all the kitties for me on a computer.


   I am finding many women on youtube do excellent work but their videos are excessively long and unedited.  Many people make lengthy videos  filled with the "emmhs" and "ahs" and background interruptions and probably lack the skills and equipment for editing.  This means very long videos, happily I am quite adept at fast forward on video!
well it is time to cook supper.  A busy day with dental appointment and taking cats for a nail cut.  They were sweethearts.  The vet's cat has taken a fancy to Chris's knee!

So Happy Thanksgiving, and for all you not in the US have a great week. (Hi Julie,  if you want to join in turkey day just stuff yourselves with turkey,scalloped potatoes, green bean casserole, dressing, and pies.  Note: I will be at a buffet)

So excited found how to schedule publishing this post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

401 WOYWW Another hot day

WOYWW 415

WOYWW 422