Tuesday, January 3, 2017

1.3.17WOYWW

OHHHHHHH 3 hours messing with Google.  My primary account is now my secondary account is at last found.

Happy art crafty 2017, good health to you in the coming year.

So how is everyone.  Since my last post my life has be out of control, visitors, parties, shopping, gathering and so on.  So here i am Jan 2 and about to reorganize my studio and make it paper friendly.  As a short person I have to use ladder for upper shelves so have to rethink everything in terms of use frequency.  There is no Documented life this year but a group was formed for all of us who want to continue, Life Documented 2017.  It is a lot less organized and I shall just play along for now as there are so many talented people in the group and I am so inspired by them.  On Friday i start Wanderlust2017.

This is my workspace after making the monthly divider for my Life Document 2017 new art journal.  Not had time to make covers and introduction page as most of it is in the "maybe" idead stage.  The binders are the same as used form 2017 DLP


This is the divider for january and maybe I will keep this way of doing it for each month.



The reverse oside of the divider showing the 2 tags in a pocket.

The two tags, one is for tod do lists and other notes on the month.  This is an attempt to put all my lists and notes in one place rather than scattered in notebooks, backs of envelopes,  slips of paper and hence lost.


When i was checking out ideas I Googled Planners and was amazed by the detail young women go into to run a family.  They keep planners for every part of their life.  Cross reference everything add in n words and a lot of "cute". No wonder they are always tired and "busy".

So on this note i will end this and make an effort to put stuff away, figure out which leftover needs to be eaten first  and where I put the sausage rolls and mince pies.

10 comments:

  1. Looking great, creative and colourful too

    Happy WOYWW

    Kathyk
    #14

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Monica. I'm impressed. Have you already done that this year?! I've done nothing yet - other than knitting and crochet - nothing on my desk at all...
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #4

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking at those bullet journals too, and wondered how the writers found time to do anything else at all!! Your tags hopefully will solve the problem for you in a much easier way! Happy New Year! Lindart #37

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the things you made, so many happy colours.
    Happy WOYWW!
    Tertia #8

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Monica! you say what I think... I know gals who have three or four planners ...the cross rferencing alone must be a nightmare! I do like the idea of a central corral for notes and lists..good thinking bat girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the colourful art you have created! I am rubbish with planners... but growing forgetful so may need one in the future :)
    Happy New Year
    Erika #27

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year! I'm so glad I stopped on your blog today, as I'll be joining Wanderlust too! Can't wait till Friday!! I love your colorful planners! Have a great week.
    -K #44

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like you have a wonderful craft space and so much fun going on. I think we have the same sewing machine.
    April #37

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the do something new tag. Happy new year to you and Chris!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything is so colorful and pretty.
    I have started actually writing in an art journal (one I made for myself) I could never quite be organised enough for DL...LOL! I keep saying I will ......guess it is going take a million little steps to get me there!
    Happy New Year to you and Chris.
    Good luck with the sorting and organizing! I'm about to start that today!.*grin*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by,wish we could chat over a glass of wine and chocolate.