Tuesday, February 14, 2017

402 WOYWW........A MESS

 life goes no, one does not change as my desk reflects.

 This week was remarkable only in that I had problems with translating ideas from head to paper.  Every Friday i am inspired by Wanderlust and this week I created nothing.  messed around and produced backgrounds or bits for future inspired ideas. Contrary to the popular myth white pages do not cause a blank mind.

Turning my attention to my calendar journals they turned out to be splotchy pages this week.  My fun times(wine pickup parties) and cooking were better.  I am making dinners to freeze for a forthcoming RV trip.  So far made one.  Tonight making lamb chops and Molten lava cakes for 2.

On my desk  This is the mini book that is a valentine card for hubby.



 

  • This is my journal page for this weeks calendar


  • Here is the other side of my tip in using up all the bits left on my desk

so that is me and just off my desk.  how different from my last post when it was bright and sunny.  Today is cloudy and a cold wind has even the cats inside.  Xochitl just emptied a basket to sleep in and Ms Kitty has the prize, Daddy cat's knee!

Have a wonderful week see you tomorrow when Ms Julie opens WOYWW

11 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea making a mini Valentines book for hubby .Happy woyww Jill #42

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely little Valentine's book! And what a busy calendar! Love the tip in page! Thanks for sharing! Lindart #40

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards. I really like the mini-album one - what a neat idea!

    Happy WOYWW
    Sharon K #38

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love making little books and yours looks so pretty. I love the colors! Have a great week. Dorlene #43

    ReplyDelete
  5. for me a blank page is less frightening then a page that has already something on it as i'm afraid of ruining what is already on there lol, Happy WOYWW, Vicky #22

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice Valentine mini book! It's sunny here in Texas today, but it alternates so much this time of year it's hard to predict tomorrow (no matter what the weather man says!). LOL

    WOYWW#50 Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the journal pages. Mini books are one of my favourite projects. Have a great weekend and happy belated woyww, Angela x 17

    ReplyDelete
  8. The mini for your hubby is just gorgeous! I love whimsical journal pages filled with left-overs... yours is great! Have a great weekend dear, lots of love from foggy Holland. Marit #32

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clever idea for a Valentine for himself, love how it turned out.
    yep, there is water in the Kern River :)) ......almost looks strange...LOL
    We did a wine pick up party last weekend too, then hit a half dozen more wineries. It was a bright sunny weekend, over at Paso, and we had friend with us to make it even more enjoyable.
    We pulled the 5th wheel into Paso Robles RV Ranch, great place and cheaper than most around there......I highly recommend it if you and Chris head this way again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Monica, thanks so much for the visit and lovely comments. The little valentine's day card looks perfect. Hope you get to have some lovely RV trips soon.
    sandra de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by,wish we could chat over a glass of wine and chocolate.