WOYWW 406

Home from a trip to Florida to visit my dear friend Sandra who I grew up with, in Warrington; definitely another time and place.  There actually is a place in Florida called Warrington!  We drove in the RV with the two cats.  In Florida it was sunny and on the way home began raining in Alabama and all the way home.  
today i am trying to find out where I am with all my journals and such.  I kept a travel journal that is incomplete and I have to work on it for the next few days.

The cats love to sit in front of the screen door when ever we stop.  Xochitl opened the screen door at Markham campground in (Broward County FL) and Ms kitty leaped out.  She returned after  frantic attempts to lure her in, we were camped near a canal, home to alligators.   
Looking in.  I covered the couch with a sheet it sure kept fur down and was a wonderful tent!

Looking out!
                 
    
"Are we home yet"



With Sandra in Ft Lauderdale  
So  now I have a problem with blogger it is stuck.  Will try to visit everyone tomorrow.  great vacation.

 Today's mess.  

Comments

  1. I love the "are we home yet" photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monica - sounds like a good trip away to meet friends. Good for you. Looks like you have plenty to keep you going now you are home. I see the word "boredom" has been missed out of your dictionary as well. I rarely find myself bored either!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #5

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see it as mess; more creativity in progress. Glad you had a good trip. Sarah #25

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you traveled with your kitties! Mine all got motion sick and were just miserable, even when the trip was to go to the beach a mile away. (they loved walking the dunes on a leash...) Have a great week. Happy WOYWW!
    -K #42

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a fab vacation, your kitties antics did make me smile. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz#8, XxXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy WOYWW. How wonderful to travel through Florida with the RV. However, I know that we could never to that with our cat. She hates any journeys and makes a lot of noise on even a very short trip. Lovely to get back to your craft space. Ali x #27

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word, I can feel how frantic you would have been to get Ms Kitty to come back in! All's well that ends well, and t must have been a lovely trip. And now look at you, already working away on the journal...if it makes any difference to you to know this - I would have started in exactly that way....printed pages and text stamps...just my thang!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, I love the photo of the kitty looking out over the top of the shelf! So sweet! I think it's great that you can take the cats with you in your camper van, and I certainly empathize with the panic when one gets out - especially near alligators! Although I did see a video once of a cat and an alligator - the cat won! Your messy desk looks awesome - lots of craftiness going on there! Thanks for sharing! Lindart #39

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the kitties just wanted to have a look round but unlike dogs they may have decided they liked it and not come back. They definitely have a mind of their own but looks like you had a good time. Happy belated woyww, Angela x19x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by,wish we could chat over a glass of wine and chocolate.

Popular posts from this blog

401 WOYWW Another hot day

WOYWW 415

WOYWW 422