Tuesday, May 2, 2017

#413 WOYWW

I cannot believe it is May, where did April go.  It feels like time is on a fast track and I am off track.  So here I am ready to launch this week and check out all the great art and craft going on! 

 Trying to keep up with Wanderlust.  It is a fantastic project and very different than most classes.  They sure introduce us to some fabulous artists who give a peek into how they create.  Mine never comes out like it is meant to.  Despite this it is a great learning tool.  In 'Life Documented" an extension of the Documented life project, completed in 2015 and 2016 I have found fun in journaling and calendars with a fun group.  It seems to be run by a few Brits who have such a relaxed and easy way.    Let me show some photos of my weekly twiddling around.

This is an accordion book for a Wanderlust project.  It is not quite what i had in mind.  



here is my desk today Tuesday May 2, here May divider on right and on left a page called confusion.  Something that characterized April.

made a  batch of gelli prints, I always go mad when I make these.


So there you have it the workings of a confused mind over the past 2 weeks.  yes Wednesday was nearly over when I caught up!

Have fun and I plan to drop in on as many as possible.  Not always able to comment on Google+ sites.  A friend fixed(update/ cleared) out my computer at the weekend so I will see if the fix applies to Google+

12 comments:

  1. Hello! I like the things you've got on your work surfaces. Some of them remind me of my own small creative space's doings. This is my very first WOYWW in about a year! Some years there just doesn't seem to be enough time for fun like today's Wednesday hop. I hope to participate more in future and hope to see more of what you've been up to as well
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Monica. What a wonderful collection of craft to show today. Love the little zigzag booklet.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #22

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monica, I totally 'get' the making of a lot of backgrounds in one go. I mean, all the stuff is out, so you might as well,lol. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz XxX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Monica, I always try to make several backgrounds at the same time as it makes sense when you've already made a mess or at least I do Lol! Pleased you like the way I've used Seth's dies and stuff. The technique is something I just made up when playing. Thanks for the visit to mine and happy crafty woyww, Angela x14x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your project looks wonderful. I love the accordion book.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sharon K #27

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, looks like you are doing a fabulous job with the project!

    WOYWW#44 (Melissa) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gelli prints are always so fun to do. Have a great week! Dorlene #36

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great start on the backgrounds..looking forward to seeing what you make with them. Elaine no. 7

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Monica, Loving all the colours. Your accordion books is great.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sue #12

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your accordian book - I can see exactly what April felt like to you! It will be fun to look back on in future years. Your May divider is beautiful! Let's hope May is also more beautiful for you! Thanks for sharing, Lindart #32

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Monica, great desk. I don't know anyone who doesn't get carried away when using the Gelli plate so nothing strange there Lol! Thanks for the visit to mine and happy belated woyww, Angela x14x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous array of work. You can't just make one gelli print; there seems to be a law against it lol. Sarah #19

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by,wish we could chat over a glass of wine and chocolate.